How to Improve my English Speaking and English Pronunciation Skills, Best English speaking course or Institute in Delhi,
My first advice is not to get too hung up on trying to sound like a native speaker. The first rule of speaking English is to learn to speak clearly and concisely and remember you won’t just be speaking to native speakers: There are millions native speakers out there, but as many as a billion people speak English as a second language. When I suggest anybody they asked one question how to improve communication skills, or how to speak fluent English, I simply suggest these things
Try to avoid using idioms and slang (learn it, but don’t use it). It might sound clever to say “You’re barking up the wrong tree,” but if you use it in the wrong situation, or if the other person simply doesn’t understand you, you’ll only look silly when you try to explain what you meant to say, or what it actually means. Free spoken English material in Pdf you can download free on our website
There’s also a saying in English “Have you swallowed a dictionary?” It is applicable to anyone who uses long, complicated words when a shorter word will do. Short sentences are just as good (if not better) than long rambling explanations. The value in what you have to say is what you say, not how clever you look or sound when you say it. So it’s a good idea to try to use simple, clear vocabulary, KISS – keep it short and simple,
How to improve your English speaking (with Top English speaking institute in Delhi)! Here are tips….
Get over any fear you might have of making mistakes. You will make mistakes.
- Be patient. Learning of English language can be frustrating, but frustration won’t help you, so let it go.
- Grasp every opportunity you have to speak with people in English.
- Talk to friends who are also learning English. Go out together for coffee and only speak English to each other!
- Read short stories out loud and try to see, say and hear the words to reinforce your memory. Record yourself and play it back later, how does it sound?
- Free spoken English material in Pdf you can download free on our website.
Find English speaking friends:-
- You might not be able to find any friendly native speakers where you live, but If you can’t find anyone who’ll actually help you, don’t worry, you’ll still be able to figure out if they can understand you.
- Watch English movies
- Set aside an hour every day to watch English news channel.
- Get onto Second Life. It’s the one place I’ve found where you’re guaranteed a conversation – it’s an adult environment, and you won’t always want to talk to the people you meet, but for every blood sucking vampire who asks if they can bite you, there are at least ten, nice people who just want to socialise. If you want a list of nice places to go, just contact me on the Page or call me any time or visit on our address because bsl education pvt. Ltd. Is on of the best spoken English institute in south Delhi.
- Do not hesitate.
- There are several internet based voice chat application like Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk, Skype use them.
- Read the Newspaper.
- Look for people with the common interests as you. It’s no good asking everyone you meet to help you with your English, rather develop natural friendships based on your hobbies etc. Eventually you will make friends and they will be much more likely to give you correction / guidance.
- Record your own voice and listen to it.
- Join an English club or conversation group. Around the world there are many English speaking clubs, these clubs aren’t just for expats but for people interested in the English way of life. They can be friendly and fun. You can find a list of English clubs by the help of google. Check magazines as well as your phone book, your local newspaper and your local university. Or if there isn’t one in your area – start one! Place an advertisement in your newspaper for people interested in starting a group.
- Visit an Irish/English/Australian theme pub or British food shop, you can usually find one in the larger cities. Often, the waiters and waitresses come from English-speaking countries, the menu is often in English too!
- Once your English is good enough, go shopping in some tourist areas. You’ll find lots of shop assistants speak very good English.
- If you can travel to an English speaking country, do it.
Singing the lyrics
Try singing along to English songs. With friends or in the privacy of your own room. Lots of the major games available in the market to improve you English knowledge Like PlayStation.
You can use our website for English speaking course free download, we provide online English speaking free. With the help of these thing you can improve English level as well you will be fluent speaker of English language.
Best of Luck…. Keep reading…