Future of English speaking in India
India is vast country inhabited by people speaking different languages. Language has, therefore, been a very controversial issue right since India became free. Different political leaders and educationists have been expressing different opinions on the subject; Even today the issue remains as unresolved as it was half a century ago.
English was introduced in our schools and colleges by the Britishers. It gradually took firm roots in the soil of our land. India is a vast country. English played an important role in the freedom struggle. The contribution of English in this respect cannot be undermined.
It was believed that after the departure of the English from India, English would also be discarded. But, in reality, this language has continued to occupy an important place in the Country. It was laid down by our Constituent Assembly that Hindi, our national language, would replace English within 15 years. All felt, that the common language of the country must be some Indian language. But circumstances took such a shape that English had to be recognized as the second official language of the country.
India is trying to become a powerful nation in all spheres.
The economic, social and political life of the nation is to be changed. It is an uphill task. Progress is possible only if the people of India freely interact with their counterparts in other developed countries of the world. The world is becoming smaller day by day. People in other countries are ‘ making rapid progress in numerous fields of knowledge. English is our life-line of contact with the outside world. It is an important bridge for the traffic of thought between the East and the West. English continues to be an important language used by computers and commercial establishments in major parts of the world. In India too it continues to be a mark of education.
When the student want to speak English Normally question arise in their mind how to improve English Speaking, Communication & Learn Speaking Fluently, There are few free tips use it, Free download English speaking material on our website to improve your communication level.
We are coming in top 10 English Speaking Institute in Delhi
How to improve your communication skill, Theses are some tips to improve your written, Grammar, and spoken skill. Top 10 way to improve your skill in Hindi,
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes when they hear you make them.
- Surround yourself in English. Put yourself in an all English speaking environment where you can learn passively. The best way to learn is through speaking. You can read English speaking books
- Practice every day. Make yourself a study plan. Decide how much time a week you are going to spend studying and stick to it. You can Download English speaking course/PDF books free on our website, Establish a routine.
- Tell your family and friends about your study plan. Get them to push you to study and also don’t let them interrupt you.
- Practice the 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. They all need to be worked on for you to improve. Join our free online English Speaking Course to improve your communication Level.
- Keep a notebook of new words you learn. Use them in sentences and try to say them at least 3 times when you speak.
- Do a lesson at least once a day. Don’t try Learn English Speaking in Hindi, because We don’t try to translation in Hindi to English.
- Memorization of lists is one of the most common ways of learning vocabulary for a test. It’s only a good exercise for short term studying because you often do not retain the information that you have learned for a test.
- Use your body clock. If you’re not a morning person, study in the afternoon.
- You will find words easier to remember if you try to remember an example sentence using that word rather the word on its own.
- Plan to take a test. You’ll find that you work harder when you need to study for something.
- Saying that, it’s better not to study justto take a test. Think of the bigger picture. What can you do when you have a good command of English? How will the quality of your life improve?
- Give yourself a long term goal. Focus on working towards it.
- Give yourself short term goals too and reward yourself when you achieve each one.
- Create an atmosphere in which you want to learn, not because you have to. You’ll learn more when you’re learning because you want to.
- Know what works best for you. Think about what methods have been successful for you in the past and stick with them.
- Figure out how you learn. It can be by memorizing, reading, speaking, summarizing or other methods. Find out how you study best. It can be in a quiet place by yourself or with a group.
- Get help! If you don’t understand something you’ve got to ask someone. Ask your teacher, classmates or friends for help.
- Review! Review! Review!Make sure that you take the time to review things you have studied in the past.
- It’s not a good idea to study on your own for more than 30 minutes at a time. Take regular breaks, get some fresh air and stretch your legs.
- Don’t be in such a hurry to move up a level. Concentrate on the level you are at now.
- Watch DVDs rather than TV. It’s better to use something that you can watch over again to catch information you might have missed the first time. You can subscribe our you tube channel for Free English Speaking video, and improve your communication level.
- Watching TV only gives you the chance to hear something correctly first time. This is better for high level students. It can be great practice for speaking to native English speakers so you don’t have to ask them to repeat themselves! You can subscribe our you tube channel for Free English Speaking video, and improve your communication level.
- Read graded readers. These books are especially written for your level. Read a whole novel. You can do it! You’ll feel great afterwards.
- Children’s books have easier words and are a good alternative to graded readers.
- Newspapers are a good place to find passive constructs. Read through an article and see if you can find the passive sentences.
- Read for the general meaning first. Don’t worry about understanding every word, then go back and look up new words. English speaking course free download from our website we are best spoken and written English speaking center in India. We solve the basic “how to learn English quickly”
- For a word you don’t understand in a sentence, look at the other words around it. They will give you a hint. Try to guess the meaning from the context.
- Learn root words. They’ll help you guess the meaning of words. For example:scrib= write, min = small
- When you learn a new word, think of all its other forms: Beautiful(adjective),beauty (noun), beautifully (adverb).
- Learn prefixes (dis-, un-, re-) and suffixes (-ly, -ment, -ful), these will help you to figure out the meaning of words and build your vocabulary.
- English, unlike Japanese or French, uses word stress. For new words, count the syllables and find where the stress is. Only one stress per word and always on a vowel. Two syllable verbs have a stress on the second syllable (beGIN). 2 syllable nouns (TEAcher) and adjectives (HAPpy) stress the first.
- Use English whenever you can. It’s as simple as that!
- Don’t translate into English from your own language. Think in English to improve your fluency. Talk to yourself…but not on the bus otherwise people will think you have gone crazy!
- You can’t learn English from a book. Like driving a car, you can only learn through doing it.
- The most natural way to learn grammar is through talking.
- Keep an English diary or journal. Start by writing a few sentences a day and then get into the habit of writing more.
- Why not start an online blogand share your writings with the world?
- To become a better writer brainstorm as many ideas and thoughts onto paper without worrying about grammar or spelling. Then think about the structure. After that, write your piece using good grammar and spelling. Finally, read it through or give it to someone else to check for mistakes.
- Keep an eye on your punctuation as it can totally change what you’re trying to say. Check out the difference in meaning between these two sentences: “A woman without her man is nothing” and “A woman: without her, man is nothing”.
- Sing your heart out! Show the world your beautiful voice! Learn English songs and sing along with them to improve fluency and intonation… anyone for Karaoke?
- Get a penfriend or use chat-rooms, forums and community sites. If you can’t speak to someone in English, this is the next best thing.